Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

This past Sunday afternoon we had our first launch meeting as we head toward our January start date. In the meeting, I shared a bit of the vision of The Net. But, we had a number of people who were unable to attend for various reasons, so...

This week we are going to do something different by pre-producing the teaching segment of the meeting on video, so members who are unable to attend can still be informed on the content - a request that out-of-towners have been making for a while... I'm just know getting around to seeing the value of it. Go figure, I guy with a video background having to be told the importance of video in getting his message out!

Oh, and as for the picture... that's our new camera man! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I told you that if you needed help with the camera stuff that I would do what I could!

(I just threw up in my mouth... a little bit)

Robinson Family said...

Hey Mays! We love you!

Travis said...

How do you know my uncle? At least he cleaned up a little.

Anonymous said...

Dear Gus!!! Franky B has let himself go in London. Please nothing as shocking of Mr. Finkelhoffer.