Friday, May 30, 2008

YESTERDAY AND TODAY

Yesterday:

Well, I'm teaching at Seacoast this weekend... but honestly, the hard part is over. Lucky for me a new thing at Seacoast just started: The weekend speaker gets to give his talk to 3-4 other pastors in an otherwise empty auditorium while they stare, fail to laugh at any of the funnies, and take notes during the entire message. It is excruciatingly painful to partake of this new exercise, but well worth the investment. After licking my wounds from 15 minutes of unyielding critiques, I was able to refine my message in ways I would have never thought about on my own. Thanks, Seacoast!

Today:

Selina and I went to the doctor for our weekly baby update. They decided to give us a late-stage ultrasound, so we got another peek at Gannon. I'm not 100% sure, but I think he's part alien... judge for yourself...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for serving this weekend Ryan. I know the Lord spoke to my wife and me this weekend and bet we're not alone. We're excited for you all and Chattanooga. :)

Ryan May said...

Thanks, Matt! Glad to hear it!!

Anonymous said...

Get the 3D ultrasound already!!!