Thursday, February 14, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

This morning, Selina and I found out that we are having a “Mayby” Boy! My poor wife was only able to enjoy the announcement amid continual nausea... first it was morning sickness, then it was a sinus infection, and now the 96-hour bug!

We were only able to record the Ultrasound after the initial exam of the Mayby, so by the time the camera was rolling we knew we had a boy on our hands. But, we did manage to catch on video our little guy putting his feet in his mouth (if he’s anything like his dad, it won’t be the last time!) and chewing, apparently (at 2:20 on the video).

When we got back to the car, I presented Selina with a Congrats! card and a pair of blue booties… yes, I had a pink pair on hand, just in case. She cried… I love when I make that happen (well, these kind of tears, anyway)!

Our son’s name will be Gannon. His middle name is yet to be determined. Feel free to reply to this posting with any suggestions (all names are being considered - except Maria... that's just weird).

Click link to see the Ultrasound: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6883979734276107166

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw Gannon! It's so exciting to know he's making his way to us all.

Thanks for sharing.

Hope you feel better soon Selina.

Love, Aunt Lori

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! If you need a baby sitter, I volunteer Kristina. You don't want to leave him with me. As for the middle name...I'm thinking Gannon Travis May. No specific reason. Just sounded good to me. Congrats again, and hope Salina gets feeling better.

Sarah McBride said...

Congratulations! I'm thinking Tobias, but I won't be offended if you shoot it down. ;) From Wikipedia: Tobias" is a Greek version of the Hebrew biblical name "Tobijah", meaning "Jehovah [God] is good".

Anonymous said...

Congrats dude! I know you guys are excited. Since Maria is out of the question...I was going to suggest TJ. That's such a good name. Not sure what it means in Greek. Something like "Handsome and intelligent." Anyway, glad I can be of some help.

Anonymous said...

congrats again... i still think yoplait for a middle name. then you would have to change the first name to dannon though...

Sarah said...

Gannon Joshua May.

The end.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the both of you as for the name I think these names are cute and so does your Granny Smith
Gannon Wallace May
or
Gannon Darrell May

Love you both
Denise