Monday, February 25, 2008

GROWING THE REPERTOIRE...

It's always good to get ahead, isn't it? Put a little in the ol' reserve for a later day. Well, I got to do just that this past weekend when I was given the honor of speaking at Carolina Forest Community Church in Myrtle Beach, SC. This is one less message I'll need to prepare come February of 2009, when the weight of being a lead pastor is FULL ON!

The experience in Myrtle Beach was wonderful. Selina and I got a relaxing getaway, spending Saturday evening on the beach. Then, Sunday morning I spoke at 2 services to 700+ people. Thanks to Charles Fox and the leadership of CFCC for the opportunity. Below is a video of the message. It was done in under 30 minutes, so no excuses for not watching!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good teaching. Nearly, flawless. Good flow, timing was spot on. Spoke to the congregation, not at them. Stories were right on and in line with the sermon. Overall: A

Anonymous said...

Inspiring. I feel like there is hope for us getting along after that sermon. By the way, you don't have a 42" plasma TV do you? I may be asking for that later. Seriously, it was great, and I look forward to many more in Chattanooga.