Sunday, September 27, 2009

Now You Know...

Kicked off a brand spankin' new series today at The Net called Now You Know What I Did This Summer. Over the next 3 weeks I will make myself vulnerable for the Glory of God as we examine a few "botanical blunders" I made this summer in my backyard.

The spiritual lessons? We'll address areas in our lives that need changed, learn what to do when our attempts at change fail, and discover how to achieve lasting results. Yippie.

Below is a video from this Sunday that lays the groundwork (no pun intended) for the rest of the series. It's worth the watch, even if only to see me receive a verbal tongue-lashing from my wife!

As always, you can catch the entire 30-minute message on netchurch.cc, netgroups.cc, or by visiting our vimeo page.

No comments: