Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again...

One Prayer comes to a close this weekend - and well worth the ride! Some of the best speakers of our time graced our silver screen at The Net. We were able to contribute over $1000 toward needs oversees. And we joined with other area churches to do a couple outreach projects that have now spurred an ongoing outreach group called NetReach. I've heard nothing but good feedback from our attenders and I'm looking forward to next year!

And now... it's time for me to settle back into my role as teaching pastor once again. I'm looking forward to delivering this coming Sunday's message and excited about the prospects of giving away $10,000 in cold, hard cash.

That's right... $10,000... talk about ONE PRAYER! If I were you, I wouldn't miss it... after all, you've got just as much shot at the cash as anyone else, right?

See you Sunday!

No comments: