Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Resurrection Story

God is good. The Net's first Easter service put us over 200 attenders for the first time since mid-February. The bigger win for me though was watching people wait in line to respond at the end of service. Funny how the message of Christ's death and resurrection has that effect on people!

Here's a video I helped produce last year at Seacoast that we used this past Sunday at The Net. Thanks, Seacoast for allowing us to show it! Thanks, Nate for sharing your story!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Ryan, thanks for sharing this video. I guess I missed it last year but this year it takes on a new meaning... to celebrate life. 2 months ago I was told I was not survive another surgery (this came after a total of 10 surgeries in 6 weeks). I continually work on focusing on the new life God has blessed me with (after a double lung transplant). The gift of life this Easter took on 2 meanings and I am blessed by both. Check out my last blog at www.thesouldier.com

We miss ya here in Charleston.