Friday, April 11, 2008

BEFORE SUNRISE...

I hate getting up early. Something's wrong when a person gets up before nature. Yet, as an up-and-coming church planter, occasionally, this is what I must do. Last Thursday morning was one such instance.

I had the privilege of speaking to a morning men's group about the church launch in Chattanooga. 25 men listened as I shared the vision. Then, they asked some questions, made some comments, and prayed over me. Very powerful to have that many spirit-filled men hovering over you in earnest prayer for your future... 8 of the men even asked to be invited to a Fund-Raising Dinner we are holding on April 28th. God is good.

This week, Selina and I are heading to an ARC Conference at Church of the Highlands. We are looking forward to seeing old friends, making new ones, and being refreshed for the season that awaits.

No comments: