Thursday, November 8, 2007

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

This past weekend, Selina and I headed to Chattanooga. It was an unscheduled trip, so we only gave the team about one week's notice that we were coming. But, they made time for us anyway. We got together for a lunch on Saturday with 10 others... already I can see this will be successful by the food that was brought! Thank you, God for a team that knows how to use an oven!

The meal was great, the fellowship was great, and we officially revealed our website to the Chattanooga-extension. The countdown clock is ticking and there's no turning back! I have complete confidence in God's hand on this church... I have never felt more alive and part of His plan then I do right now. The city will never be the same and neither will we!

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been out of touch with you for a while, but it is cool seeing a picture of the future NET. I think our next planned visit is February sometime. I can't wait to get this rolling. I'll give you call about lunch sometime. Later.